Practical, affordable financial advice for BFAWU members
Do you want to secure your family’s financial future but don’t know where to start?
Help is at hand! The BFAWU has appointed Lighthouse Financial Advice to provide members with practical affordable financial advice.
How you could benefit
You can get expert, professional advice on personal finance issues such as how to:
- Build up a nest egg for yourself, your children or grandchildren. Saving just a little a month can grow into a sizeable amount if you invest it carefully.
- Boost your pension provision so you can enjoy a comfortable retirement. Making extra contributions costs less than you think – and the sooner you start the more likely you are to have a higher income when you retire.
- Protect your family’s income so they have enough money if the worst happens. Who knows what is round the corner? It makes sense not to put the family’s income at risk.
- Get the best possible income from your pension. Deciding how to access your pension is one of the biggest decisions you will ever have to make. Once you have made your decision it is unlikely that you will be able to change your mind later.
- Find the mortgage you need at a competitive rate. Your mortgage is likely to be your biggest financial commitment and your home may well become your biggest financial asset. It therefore pays (quite literally) to get it right. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loans secured on it.
The sooner you take action, the more likely you are to achieve your financial goals whatever they may be: a family celebration in three years' time, a comfortable retirement in 20 years' time, or simply knowing that your family is protected against the unexpected.
Advice specifically for you
Lighthouse Financial Advice helps tens of thousands of people around the UK from different and varied walks of life make the most of their money. They listen to your concerns, ask you about your financial position and what you would like to achieve. They then recommend ways of achieving your goals - all in plain English. You can then relax in the knowledge that your finances are organised in a way that suits you.
Book your initial complimentary financial planning consultation
All BFAWU members are entitled to a complimentary initial consultation with Lighthouse Financial Advice. Their advisers cover all areas of the UK, so there is sure to be an adviser near you. You can meet them at home, at work, or at a suitable local venue.
To arrange your complimentary consultation call 08000 85 85 90 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the Lighthouse Financial Advice website: http://www.lighthousefinancialadvice.co.uk