- This event has passed.
Negotiating Skills Course
March 22 @ 12:00 pm - March 26 @ 5:00 pm
GFTU Negotiating skills
This course is recommended for shop stewards who have experience in their role and who want to further develop their skills and confidence in negotiation for their members. The course will cover a number of topics in depth and will include:
- Everyday Negotiation Skills
- What is Negotiating?
- Negotiating Styles
- Employment Law and the Workplace
- Effective Negotiating Teams
- Case Analysis – Problem and Preparation
- Body Language
- Negotiation Practice
• Case Analysis – Research and Planning